COVID – 19 UPDATE 18/3/2020 – The latest directive from the Australian Government is in regards to non essential indoor gatherings. Venues are no longer allowed to have any more than 100 people in the Club at any one time.
To ensure that CSi Club Southport comply we have made some changes to how the club will continue to operate during these unprecedented times.
* Gaming & Main bar are open
* We are only opening one entry and this will be the CAR PARK / LIFT ENTRY – this is so that we can monitor the amount of people entering and exiting the Club
* We have had to cancel all entertainment, raffles, Bingo, Darts and any large functions booked in the immediate future.
* The Kids Zone is currently closed until further notice
* The Bistro is currently operating out of the Cafe with a limited menu
As this is an ever changing situation we will continue to post any changes to our facebook page
Our newly refurbished restaurant and outdoor alfresco area “The Laneway” offers a relaxing but vibrant area to enjoy a meal or drinks with friends, family & colleagues.
The Laneway menu offers a variety of food options from Club favourites and char-grilled steaks through to our new and exciting “Evolution” items. There is a selection of gluten free & vegetarian meals available as well as lighter serves for those with smaller appetites.
MON – FRI – 11.30AM – 2PM for lunch & 5.30PM – 9PM for dinner
SAT – ALL DAY DINING 11.30AM – 9PM
SUN – ALL DAY DINING 11.30AM – 8.30PM
CSi supports the Responsible service or Alcohol & the Gambling Code of Practice. If you have a gambling problem or know someone who has call Lifeline on 131114 or or please visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au